Yes, another week has passed and I have still not managed to post anything but the weekly menu. After being away for a month, I am finding it very challenging to start posting again. But slowly I am beginning to think "I could post about that" during my daily life, so that must be a good sign. Maybe this week I will find my muse.
Until then, the family must eat, so I will create a meal plan to being peace and food to my household. On the topic of food, we loved the Refried Beans from last week. I messed with the recipe a little and have a few more tweaks that I'd like to try, but this is one of our new favorites. I'll have to post my version of this recipe soon.
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Tuesday -- Chili and Cornbread - rolled over from last week. I never got this made. I can hardly wait to make the cornbread.
- Wednesday -- Chicken Lentil Soup
- Thursday -- Macaroni Beef
- Friday -- Bee Rocks with veggies or salad - I just found this recipe this week and wanted to try it.
- Saturday -- Red Thai Curry
- Sunday -- Sausage and Mushroom Pasta
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.