Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Clean Heart, Clean Home

I have recently joined a group on Facebook called "A Clean Heart." Someone invited me to the kickoff event and I nonchalantly RSVP'ed "maybe," not having the time to check it out but being drawn by the name. I have since explored more about this group...

A Clean Heart is a weekly motivational devotional for the disorganized. It was written by a homeschooling mom (Dandelion Seeds) who felt that "there was a deeper problem to my chaos than what could be seen. It was deeper than the laundry pile, or mound of bills on the desk. I needed to get to the heart of my struggles… by addressing the struggles in my heart."

If you want to join us, this weekly devotional can be found on Facebook or at A Clean Heart. The group is going through the devotional together, and encouraging one another on the discussion boards (or through the comment system on the Clean Heart blog page). This Sunday we started week 2 of the devotional.

My goal is to keep up with this devotional each week, and write about how I have seen it impacting my life.

No comments: