What a wonderful Thanksgiving week. We celebrated Thanksgiving in Scotland with several American (and a few Canadian) families. The stuffing was a little different (no StoveTop here). With no canned pumpkin, I was not about to tackle a pumpkin pie, but some of our friends were more skilled so we enjoyed pie as well.
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Al Forno Pasta Bake
- Tuesday -- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
- Wednesday -- French Dip - I am trying a new recipe in the crock pot.
- Thursday -- Beef and Broccoli
- Friday -- Homemade Pizza
- Saturday -- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Sunday -- leftovers
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.