We are working on a new budget for the year. Food is always a big part of our spending and we are considering ways to cut this area even more in the new year. I'll let you know more as we figure things out.
This week my hubby and I are going out to dinner alone together for the first time since we moved to Aberdeen almost five months ago. I am so excited about a quiet dinner without competing with the kids for attention.
And to this week's food plan...
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Tuesday -- Salmon with asparagus - rolled over from Valentine's Day; my hubby and I were both sick and didn't want to waste our special dinner on lesser appetites.
- Wednesday -- Out for dinner alone with hubby (the kids will get to eat leftovers)
- Thursday -- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Friday -- Tikka Masala or Korma