Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Last week's menu planning did not go well at all. There were several nights where I was too sick to cook. My wonderful hubby was willing to make dinner, but not the crazy dishes I had planned. He pulled something together from the random food around here.

I also tried a few new recipes that didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. But the Kale and Tofu stew was very good. My hubby enjoyed it too, and still doesn't know there was tofu in it.

So here is my menu for the week:
  • Monday -- Pav Bhaji (traditional Indian fare), veggies.
  • Tuesday -- Ham and Lentils, green salad.
  • Wednesday -- Taco Bar
  • Thursday -- We are going out for dinner to celebrate my birthday!
  • Friday -- Potato Bar
  • Saturday -- Stir Fry Veggies, rice.
  • Sunday -- Meatloaf (from the freezer), salad.
I have yet to start posting recipes, if you see something you would like to try, let me know.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

BlueCastle said...

Happy Birthday to you! :)

Christy said...

Thank you! =) Soon it will be your turn...

judahmo said...

Where are you going for your birthday?
Shannon