Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Last week was our best week yet on the meal plan system. I am excited by our progress and want to begin adding more variety to our meals.

I am thinking about adding details for breakfast and lunch with the kids to my meal planning. I want to begin expanding the food variety that they eat. My son has always been a picky eater, and it takes a lot of work to feed him. Maybe some additional planning could help lower the work and stress. And even if he won't eat what I make, my daughter will eat ANYTHING! We'll see if I can get THAT organized in the next few weeks.

Here is the menu for this week:
  • Monday -- Pasta Primavera
  • Tuesday -- Kale & Tofu Stew (crock pot)
  • Wednesday -- Thai Curry, rice, veggies.
  • Friday -- Homemade Pizza -I added some parmesan cheese, basil and oregano to the crust and my hubby liked it much better. I also only used half the dough, spreading it thinner, and froze the other half.
  • Saturday -- Nachos, green salad.
  • Sunday -- Chili (crock pot)

Happy Monday!

No comments: