Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reading List for 2009

Rev. 18 DEC 09

I am not going to reach my goal of reading 25 books in 2009. I will have to try again next year. Before having kids, I was a huge reader. I did not realize how challenging just two books a month would be now that my time is spent more with my children. Maybe next year I should include all the children's books I have read ... that would easily be over 50.

Below you will find a list of what I am currently reading and the books that I have finished reading. I will be updating this list throughout the year.

~ Book Reviews


~ Currently reading:
~ Finished (most recent at the top):
  1. Patrick: Son of Ireland by Stephen Lawhead

  2. The Way of the Heart: Desert Spirituality and Contemporary Ministry by Henri J.M. Nouwen -- check out my blog posts about this book

  3. John: The God Who Cares and Knows You by Kay Arthur and Pete De Lacy -- check out my notes about the Gospel of John

  4. Your Three-Year-Old by by Louise Bates Ames, Ph.D. and Frances L. Ilg, M.D. -- check out my thoughts about this book.

  5. The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian

  6. The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian

  7. The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery

  8. Pat of Silver Bush by L.M. Montgomery

  9. Mistress Pat by L.M. Montgomery

  10. Clean House, Clean Planet: Clean Your House for Pennies a Day the Safe and Nontoxic Way by Karen Logan -- check out my comments about this book in Deodorizer and Cleaner and Green Goals

No comments: