Sunday, March 29, 2009

Strength to Bring Down the House

Create in Me a Clean Heart - Week 12

"Then Samson called to the Lord, saying 'O Lord God, remember me, I pray! Strengthen me, I pray...'"
Judges 16:28

I have been convicted this week of my negative attitude. I have not been very joyful lately. This needs to change!

I am called to walk in strength, not my strength (which is actually weakness), but HIS strength. What an amazing gift that God gives us joy and strength beyond ourselves and our circumstances!

Lord,
Remember me today and give me strength. I have faith that You will enable me to face the overwhelming tasks that I am facing. Give me strength, Lord - physically, to stay well and fit to finish my work - and emotionally, to keep healthy thoughts about it along the way. Help me to walk in your joy today, for "the joy of the Lord is my strength."
In Jesus Name,
Amen.

No comments: