Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cleaning Our Closets ... again!

This week I am focusing on cleaning out our closets ... again. We do this every spring and fall, as the seasons change. And I am inspired to get this done before the PTS community clothing exchange this coming weekend.

A few days ago, I spent several hours working on the kid's closet. We filled five garbage-size bags of clothes to donate to the clothing exchange. At least two of the bags are full of summer clothes from last year that I was saving for the spring exchange.

Sometimes I wonder how these kids end up with so many clothes. But it is not something I am going to complain about. I am so thankful for all the hand me downs from friends and family that keep my kids well clothed throughout the year!

I'm not sure if I will have time to clean out my own clothes by tomorrow, but that is my goal. Either way, I am very pleased with all that we got done this week.

1 comment:

BlueCastle said...

Woohoo! Isn't it so satisfying to see those full garbage bags? And thank God for hand-me-downs. We never would've survived without them. :)