Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Follow up on 2009 Goals

So, back in March, I finally got around to setting some personal goals for the year. I decided it was time to check on how I'm doing. Here are the goals, and my progress...
  • regular exercise routine - Ooooo. Not so good. I have not really made any progress on this one.

  • read 25 books - I was off to a good start, but need to finish some of the books I have started. You can check out my reading list here.

  • purge / organize our entire apartment - I have not gotten very far on this either. We are likely moving this summer (plans are still not set), so this HAS to happen but much of the work can be done as we pack.

  • increase my time with God by 10 minutes per day - This has been the most successful goal. Now I just need to remain faithful in my new habits.
Do you have any goals you are working toward? How are you doing?

No comments: